This was us at Boondocks getting absolutely soaked. That is Romina on the bottom. It was so much fun. We didn't even leave until after midnight.
This sadly was the only picture I have of all of us together and Kaitlyn would not cooperate. She left on the 14th of September. I was just glad Pablo was able to see his sister after almost 6 1/2 yrs. She was a lot of fun. I can't wait until she can come back again. Oh, by the way, Kaitlyn also finally got her haircut. And I'm proud to say she loves it!! I love it too, it is much easier to do.

3 comments:
I'm so glad that Pablo was able to get to see his sister. That had to be awesome for him. I was looking at the pictures and wondering if Kaitlyn's hair looked shorter. It's super cute, but I LOVED her long hair. :( I'm just jealous because I don't get little girls with hair.
How fun for you guys! You all look great!
Welcome to the blogging world! We're doing better with power and things seem to be getting more normal.
By the way, cute pictures! That was so great that Romina was able to visit!
Post a Comment