Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm Finally Blogging Too!!

Ok, Ok, so here I am as well. I love this idea and now am finally catching up to the rest of you. So I hope I can figure this out and you all can enjoy our crazy little family. Give me any pointers to make this better. More to come as I get familiar with this.

Thanks,
The Losada Family

4 comments:

Janell said...

Yea!! Welcome aboard the blogging bandwagon! Can't wait to keep in better touch! Hope things are going well for you guys. We miss you!

Janell

Erin said...

Yea from us as well! We're all on here now so the main family can keep in each other's lives so much easier. I love it!!!! And I love your family!!! If you have questions about how to set things up, holler. Love ya lady!

Erin said...

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday yesterday! I always forget things when it is a day that I don't really look at the calender. So sorry (sheepish look...). I hope you had a great day. We love you!

Janell said...

Oops, I had no idea it was your birthday....Happy Belated Birthday! Now you need to blog about it!