Monday, October 20, 2008

I have a baby that is a giant!!

So, it has been awhile since I've written about anything. Life has just been incredibly busy! Of course others can relate, but it seems there is always something that has to be done. So, one thing that has been driving me crazy lately, but in a good way, is the fact that Evan is so tall. It seems like nothing really fits him anymore. I put him in some pants and the next week it doesn't even fit. I had so many clothes lined up for 3-6 mos. and they fit oh, for about a month, if that. And so lately I've been having to look for 6-9 and some 12 mos. clothes because he is growing so quickly. At his last appt. which was on the 29th of September he was 88% in height and only 20% in weight. He is just going to be my string bean. I love the fact that he is growing, but its sad because all the cute clothes only are getting worn just a few times. It is simply craziness. He also is rolling all over the house, and is trying to crawl. He almost has gotten his little booty to be in crawling position, but gets around by rolling for now. I feel so bad because he just wants to be able to be like his big sis. And he has lost so much of his hair, it makes me so sad. It is already growing back, but compared to what he used to have, its just not the same. He is just such a funny boy. He is happy like 99% of the time. I love it!!

1 comment:

Jann said...

What were you talking about? Your blog is cute! It does take a while to figure these things out, though. I'm next door if you need help. If you look at our blog, it's obvious I've kinda gone overboard. :)