Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Kaitlyn! (I know it's a little late!)












We love our little girl, who I can't believe is 4!! This is the strawberry castle cake that I thought I would try and make, but oddly enough-Pablo ended up doing the whole thing...I simply have no cake decorating skill...you should have seen it before he fixed it...it was awful!! Kaitlyn had some of her cousins over along with some of her friends!! She later told me that this was her best birthday ever!! It is also funny because we celebrated the day before on a sunday, and so when it was her actual birthday she got a little confused and said, "It's my birthday again? So, I'm 5 now?" It was so cute! She is a really great kid for the most part...and a great big sis!! Can't wait until next year!! WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!! Happy Birthday once again!!



2 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Yay for birthdays! :) The cake is cute and I'm sure you didn't do too bad! ;) I love that she thought she was already turning 5... too cute!

Janell said...

Wow, Kaitlyn is 4?? I just can't get over the fact that we don't really know her yet and she's already 4. I'm looking so forward to the time when my kids can get to know their cousins once we live closer to you. It's so hard being so far away. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Kaitlyn I've ever seen!