This is mine(Carrie's) and I was trying to go for a vampire look, but it wasn't quite what I wanted, but it works. I feel bad Pablo ended up carving all of ours, Evan was whinny and so he said he'd rather carve of course, than to deal with fussiness. So that is why he got that job!
This is obviously Evan's, but we should have put in a third tooth, it poked through on Halloween night! Oh well.Kaitlyn woke up that morning and the fist thing she said, in a very worried tone, "Mom, we better hurry or we'll miss Halloween. We need to get our costumes on right now!" I just started laughing and gave her the biggest hug ever. I love it when kids are just so funny. And all this happened when she woke me up in my bed. It must have been around 8 or so. I'm glad my kids don't wake up really, really early, and that was early enough that day. Usually she'll sleep until 9 or 9:30. 'Gotta Love It.

1 comment:
It was great seeing pictures of your family. We love you guys and hope everything is going well! I'm so grateful for the Savior at this time of year it seems like there's a special something in the air. Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!!
Love Jeff and Janell
Post a Comment